To help keep both instructor and pupil safe, I ask all pupils to follow these guidelines:
- Please bring your own face mask (please let me know in advance if this is a problem). I will always wear one.
- Please make sure you wash your hands before and after your lesson.
- On arriving for your lesson, please come out if you see me. If not, I will text.
- DO NOT come straight into the car. I will check your temperature first with a forehead thermometer.
- Before the lesson starts, I will ask you some routine questions, such as:
- Have you developed a new cough in the last 14 days, or had a high temperature? Etc, etc.
- Once in the car I will give you some sanitizing gel for your hands.
- The car will always be fully sanitized before EVERY lesson to include everything you will touch.
- If paying by cash (I don't mind this) but please try and ensure you have the correct change.